We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances
This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- If the quality of the product printed does not meet your expectation and you did not request a sample of the product before placing an order a refund will not be given.
- We Reserve the right to rectify defective work and you shall not be liable to a refund.
- If we offer to replace you must accept the offer unless you can show clear cause for refusing to do so.
- If you do opt to have work re-done by a third party without reference to us you automatically revoke your right to any remedy from us.
- All defective orders must be returned to us with 14 days and before replacements will be dispatched.
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by a signed for delivery service to Pass Printing, 23 Sparrowhawk Way, Hartford, Huntingdon, PE29 1XE, UK.
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
We will refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
This website is owned and operated by Total Studio.
Our registered address is 23 Sparrowhawk Way, Hartford, Huntingdon, PE29 1XE United Kingdom
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01223 967 380.